Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Ten on Tuesday: 10 Things I Want, But Would Not Buy For Myself!

This is really interesting! … because I know I want these ten things, it’s just that I want someone else to buy them for me ha ha ha!

Paging Santa Claus! It’s almost Christmas =)

Here goes my list:

1. A Diamond Ring – I want my hubby to buy me one, and give it to me on our 25th Wedding Anniversary … That’s November of next year ha ha ha!

2. A nice new Car (preferably a black Honda CRV =>) I can drive when I go to work or when I do errands …

3. 10 Louis Vuitton Bags - I think more than the fact that I can’t afford it, even if I have the money, I wouldn’t …

4. A gun. Or better yet, guns! Like a sniper rifle and a 9 mm he he he ...

5. An iPhone

6. A Mac

7. Expensive jewelries

8. A Water Bed

9. An original Gucci Watch

10. A liposuction ha ha ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment