Monday, November 2, 2009

Ten on Tuesday: 10 Favorite Movie Moments

I used to watch a movie once a week with my husband. That was before we got hooked with House, Numbers, Psych, Myth Busters, and CSI.

I tried hard to remember my 10 Favorite Movies, and here they are:

1. A Walk to Remember (2002; Mandy Moore and Shane West)

2. Sweet November (2001; Keanu Reeves and Charlize Theron)

3. Message in a Bottle (1999; Kevin Costner, Robin Wright Penn and Paul Newman)

4. Sleepless in Seattle (1993; Tom Hanks and Meg Ryan)

5. Shall We Dance (2004; Richard Gere, Susan Sarandon and Jennifer Lopez)

6. 50 First Dates (2004; Drew Barrymore and Adam Sandler)

7. Nights in Rodanthe (2008; Diane Lane and Richard Gere)

8. Ice Castles (1978; Robby Benson and Lynn-Holly Johnson)

9. The Bodyguard (1992; Kevin Costner and Whitney Houston)

10. Serendipity (2001, John Cusack and Kate Beckinsale)

Re the moments, to write them down here would be tantamount to writing every story of every movie. Suffice it to say these are my all-time favorites … these movies tugged on my heartstrings, and made me cry a bucketful.

No comments:

Post a Comment