Saturday, October 24, 2009

Ten on Tuesday: 10 Things That Make You Feel Old

1. Tiny cute blouses in boutiques! They all look like they’ve been designed for teenagers … as if they have the purchasing power!

2. Rubber shoes! I like them especially if it’s white. But I don’t feel comfy in them. It feels like PE way back in high school and college.

3. The latest dance steps (like “Nobody, Nobody”). In my mind I can do the moves … but in reality, it actually feels like watching YouTube and it’s buffering … buffering … loading …. Loading … t o o s l o w ha ha ha!

4. Painting my fingernails with 5 colors! I did already, many times. But honestly, I feel too old for them.

5. Argggggghhhhh! Seriously, can’t think of anything else! Besides, I am really not that old, too! Maybe we should wait 15 more years, and then I can complete the 10!

No comments:

Post a Comment