Friday, April 24, 2009

Who Am I?

Thinking about it, I came to realize I am defined by who I am with, by what I do, and by what I stand for ...

I am truly blessed for being Romel's wife. I hope in its truest sense I have become his best friend and his help meet! We have spent more than half our lives together ...


I am far from being perfect. Mistakes I have, too many to even account. But one thing I know for sure, I LOVE Romel more than anything and anybody in this life (not that i love my parents, my children, or my siblings less ... ). Its just that life is unimaginable without him, and what I am, what I will be, all because he is, and because he loves me!
He has always been, and will always be, the wind beneath my wings!

I am Mother to Myco, Ella, April, Sarah, and John Romelson. My greatest happiness will come from knowing that I, together with their Dad, have raised them to be God-fearing and God-loving persons.

I teach not because I am an expert in many things. I do and look upon that as a noble calling, with the prayer that in my little but sincere ways, I can show my students their God-given gifts and talents, so they will reach their greatest and fullest potentials.

I am me ... in many ways just a child in a grown woman's body. I love reading books, listen to sentimental music, watch sentimental movies ... I love to sing and dance ...

I want to make a difference ... and I know I can make that possible through the many roles I do my best to fulfill,

as wife to Romel...
as mother to my five wonderful children ...
as daughter to my parents ...
as elder sister to Charry and Carla ...
as Auntie Maricris to Eda, Nico, and Nat ...
As Mommmy to Jay, Alex, and Elaine ...
As Ma'am Tina to my SBM and CIT Students ...
As Tina to my associates in XU, in MCIC Consulting, and in the LGU of Opol ...
also in the Graduate School of Xavier University ...
I am Sister Christina to the LDS Community ...

MY NAME IS TINA!
I am just a speck in this vast Universe ...
But I am me!
and I am a significant soul ....
For I am Heavenly Father's daughter...
and in His eyes, I am Special!

No comments:

Post a Comment